Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fiji House Prediction - Creighton


I think the house we’re going to be staying at is going to be a nice house. I think the rooms will be small and warm ones. I think that because Fiji is warm and small. I think it will be small because I think the area in Fiji is small. I think the kitchen is small, I think the dining room is warm, and I think the living room is small.

I think the kitchen is small because at my house the kitchen is small. I think the kitchen is small because I think the kitchen of theirs is packed with meat and fruit like bananas! So I think their kitchen is small.
I also think the dining room is warm because my dining room is warm when the outside is warm. Fiji is warm so I think their dining room is warm.
And finally I think their living room is small. I think their living room is small because I think Fiji has a population of about 849,000 people.
I think their rooms are small and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment