Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Moby - Easton


When we arrived in Suva, Fiji, we were lucky enough to stay at a house in a nice neighborhood. The owners of the house (Sacha and Simone) were out of town (in New Zealand). Due to their travels, they left behind their young cat named Moby. He is black with gray stripes and is a "Tabby cat". His eyes are green. He has a long tail that curls at the end.

Moby is a cute little cat that is very playful. When we were at the house, he always kept us company. Sometimes though, during the middle of the day, he would take a nap (just like my dad). Moby sometimes sleeps in a box, sometimes he sleeps behind a chair, and sometimes he sleeps in the middle of the room. But, if you pet him (even once), he would wake up and be ready to play. Moby does not run very fast. I think that is because it is so hot in Fiji and he doesn't want to to get exhausted.

We did things for Moby. My brother fed him in the morning and I fed him at night. We gave him presents, including a shoelace, wrapping paper (that he sleeps on), and a nickname "MoBo". He really seemed to like the string. 

I really love MOBY <also known as MOBO>.

1 comment:

  1. Easton,

    Your parents are going to kill me, but I really think it is time that you guys got a pet. :)

    Mrs. Dudley

    ReplyDelete