Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bats & Mosquitos - Creighton

I like some animals and I don’t like some. I can name a list of them but I will only talk about two. The one I like is the bat and the one I don’t like is the mosquito. Not vampire bats brown bats, also known as the Fijian Flying Fox or "Beka" in fijian. (That's for you Bob Shelby).  Actually, Bats in Fiji are becoming endangered.  Read this article: http://traveltips.usatoday.com/endangered-animals-fiji-63009.html

I like bats because they are interesting. I like to look for them around 6:00 PM each night. I once saw 10 bats!!! I might have been 5, but that is still a lot of bats at 6:00 PM. I really like watching bats.

I don’t like mosquitos because they bite you like crazy. I got ten mosquito bites on one leg!!! I had five in less than three inches. 
That is amazing. If that has happened to you, put on bug spray. If it hasn’t, keep up the good work. I don’t like mosquitos at all.

Now you now I like bats and not mosquitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment